Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OOTD Thread

My usual school style is basically something like this (wore this Fri, not exact but pretty darn close)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

With dark brown lace up "combat boots), a long necklace, pearl stud earrings and my hair curled.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

I like this thread! This is today's outfit - for volleyball and my little sister's soccer game:

Volleyball Warm-Up Clothes

X10490_adidas_Condivo_12_Training_Pant_Black_zm.jpg

53-07181-Y.jpg

PAGEIDIGHOPBMFJN.jpg

Soccer Game Spectator Clothes

mQxguP34nFYWfNFYE0eN3nw.jpg

14497446_201307040635.jpg

I was wearing the same shoes to the soccer game - and the jeans - they're not the same style, but they're from Hollister though The gray sweatshirt looks identical to that, but it might not be the EXACT same one
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Fun thread! It's a bit much for me to bother with links for my outfit since I'm using my phone, but today is this (dressed for work):
    Teal cashmere sweater, lilac long sleeve polo shirt, khaki pants, Sperrys (boat shoes), hair down, and a blue and white porcelain pendant necklace made from pottery that was found on the property of my parents historic townhouse. It's my absolute favorite piece of jewelry and I wear it more often than not!

And today's outfit...

Attachment 1766

(This exact t-shirt)

+

Leggings similar to the ones I had on yesterday

+

Attachment 1768

(These exact slippers)

Just lounging about indoors today, so keeping it comfortable!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.