Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fia is a girls name. Fiachna is very hard and masculine to me so I'd avoid.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I think Fiachna is pretty cool. Perhaps Fianna? sounds similar but sounds a bit more feminine and pronounceable.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Fiachra is a masculine name. I think the only reason Nameberry categorizes it in the girl category is because of the Fia part.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/fiachna

I prefer Fiammetta. It a gorgeous feminine name that has a ton of nicknames including Fia.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the opinions! I have got to make a big list and stop making these singular annoying posts, though!

Fiammetta is lovely but it just isn't quite my style. I think you're all right about Fiachna, though, now that I've had more time to mull it over. I think I'm just desperate for girl names my husband and I can agree on, and he liked "Fia". I didn't like it standing on its own. Back to square one.

Going to close the thread, whoops.