Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unusual/Unique Names

Hey Berries,

My husband, Matt, and I are having twin boys in February, and are having troubles on naming them. I always wanted to have a boy when I was younger and I love boy names, but when it comes to naming my own I seem to be having some troubles. We already have a daughter, Clementine (Clem), and we want names that fit with hers. We like some names that are more "trendy" and popular like Milo and Oliver, but they don't seem to fit with Clementine. We also like some more classic or traditional names like Leo, Jack, and Theodore (Teddy); but our favourite names have to be unusual/ unique ones like Evander, Ender, Bram, and Atlas, but the problem is, we can't picture them on a boy that's older than 12. Also, I have issues saying the letter 'R', so when the name is Bram it is quite hard for me to say. So names that have a consonant, in the beginning followed right away with an 'R' I usually pronounce them wrong so no Bradon, Brandon, Drake, any of those.

So if you have any name suggestions, we would greatly appreciate it. (They can be trendy, traditional or unique)

Thank you all so much in advance,
    Rose

I think Clementine and Alexander go well together, thanks!

I will definitely ask my husband about it tonight.

Rose
    Rose Elizabeth
    Mom to Clementine Rose
    Arthur Noel and Louis Edward

Rhys Maverick|Anden Henrick|Ender Augustus
    Jack Theodore|Maximo Espen|Nayson Leif
    Hugo Ephraim|Phineas Kai|Truett Sven|Atlas Pedar
    Leo Stefan|Bram Cornelius

Amorite Grey|Elora Blaise|Meredith June
    Coralie Sigrid|Eden Clarion|Aurelia Jade
    Indigo JoAnn|Esme Violet

I love Theodore with Clementine. I also like Evander. I'm thinking Clem, Teddy, and Van.

Other suggestions: Myles, Andrew, Ezra, Eli, Declan, Micah, Matthew, Zander, Jebin
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.