Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face A good middle name for Ayla?

So I am in love with the name Ayla right now, SO suggested it randomly and after I looked it up I saw the 'Clan of the Cave Bear' movie which made me like the name even better. Since the name itself is 2 syllables and the last name is 1, I am looking for an elegant 3 syllable middle name. So far my SO was thinking of Eleanor but it seems a little too clashy with Ayla. I was thinking something like Vivienne or Carolyn and also I think Ayla Naomi is adorable. Let me know what you think! I don't want her to sound too grown up as a baby :P

Ayla, what an adorable name! How about Ayla Charlotte, Ayla Cassidy or Ayla Marie (I know it's not three syllables, but it's cute)?

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Ayla Madeline (Madeline is pronounced Mad-uh-LINE, not Mad-uh-lynn).

Quote Originally Posted by aza View Post
    So I am in love with the name Ayla right now, SO suggested it randomly and after I looked it up I saw the 'Clan of the Cave Bear' movie which made me like the name even better.
    Books, lol. They're a whole series of books. I know there was a film made but - as with pretty much every conversation to cinema - I'm 99% sure the books are better.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!