Names Searched Right Now:

Needing help with names!!!

We have 2 boys both with fairly southern rooted names, but we this time around we are needing a girl name!

Names we like so far:
    Sutton
    Addison
    Scout --(If we were to use this I am on the fence about whether to use this as a middle name or pair it with something girly so that when she is older she could opt out of the name if she didn't like it.)
    Abby
    Kate

Names that are in our family: Katherine, Anne, Ruth

We are open to all suggestions so by all means fire away!

I would stay away from Addison, it's pretty trendy right now and might sound dated in the future.....

Sutton could be cute for a little southern girl. I know it's a common practice to use surnames for girls in the south so I think she will fit right in. I like Scout but prefer it as a nickname or middle. Abby and Kate are both cute but kind of incomplete feeling for me. Some suggestions....

Harper
    Avery
    Piper
    Sadie
    Fifer
    Hadley
    Annabelle
    Arabella
    Arden
    Harlow
    Holland
    Ivy
    Malin
    Nora
    Patience
    Tamsin
    Waverly
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I really love Scout! I know a Scout who is 17 (I actually don't know her middle name) and I've always been jealous of her name
    I would go with Scout [girly middle name]. Some suggestions:
    Scout Elizabeth (the classic, but beautiful)
    Scout Felicity
    Scout Annabelle
    Scout Penelope
    Scout Emmeline
    Scout Lucille
    Scout Juliette
    Scout Rosalie
    Good luck!

Edited to add: Scout Katherine would be incredible!
    Last edited by jem; October 31st, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I like Sutton for a southern girl.
    I probably wouldn't use Scout as a first name nor use Abby or Kate (but rather longer, formal versions - Abigail, Katherine, etc).
    Addison is pretty popular, but it's stylistically close to Sutton. I see the appeal. Hmm...maybe consider these as well (though Sutton sounds kind of perfect):

Tennyson
    Harper
    Delaney
    Emmeline
    Lily
    Daisy
    Eloise
    Josephine
    Martha
    Adelaide
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Wink arden michellie

this is my name ^^ and im a twelve year old girl. (my fist name and my middle name) this name may seem a little odd at first but ive been very proud of it since i was a little girl. the name means sincere and is an english name. it rolls off of the tounge easily and i often get compliments on the name. though many people think its a boys name, many girls also use it. i hope this helps! its a great name and many children have been named after me or been inspired to use this name for their new baby girls. i'd be honored if you used this!