Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exchanging Enchanting Etta

Hello there my lovelies -

So my SO, who refuses to discuss anything baby related - including names, decided to veto any Etta names.
    I didn't realize that ETA (eh-TA) was a Basque guerrilla freedom fighting group. And well that's all he thinks about when he hears Etta.
    So my lovely Loretta has fallen off the list of possibilities.

I have been considering adding Esme or Mariposa (Posey) instead. But I'm not loving either as much as I would want to so I'd love some suggestions.

My basic naming rules are: The name needs to sound fairly similar in German, English and Spanish and needs to sound good in all three languages. Otherwise, I'm pretty much up for considering anything.

Standard Disclaimer: Not pregnant or TTC (and won't be discussing those options with SO till after we get married). Would love any suggestions though.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

No suggestions at all? Sadface. :*(
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Oh, sweetie! You posted in the middle of the night and I didn't see it! Right now I'm about to have dinner and there's trick-or-treater's at my door every five seconds, I've got a star on my arm and guests in the sitting room (I'm just having a three-minute break here!), but I'll be back later with some suggestions for you, my lovely.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Love Esme. I prefer Marisol to Mariposa, but of course that doesn't give you Posey.
    How about: Este, Mira, Mila, Elora, Fiora, Leda, Lena, Mara, Oriana, Noemi, Viola, Zora, Zola?