Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"Morrow" for a girl? Possible nn Row

I was re-reading Anne Morrow Lindbergh's Gift from The Sea, and it reminded me how much I loved reading her works as a young girl.

Then I started thinking about the name Morrow for a girl...it strikes me as unisex, kinda Harlowe -esque. My husband is adamant about having Elisabeth in the name, so I was playing around with Morrow Elisabeth...I'm never sure when it comes to girls names, I change my mind much too often!
    No Reserves. No Retreats. No Regrets.

At first I didn't like it but then you mentioned Harlowe and my opinion changed! I love noun names such as Holiday, Cricket, Hero etc so I don't see why this is different. It has a lovely sound and the traditional Elisabeth flows so well and gives it a cute edge. The combination is seriously lovely!X
    Poet
    Magnolia Esme Painter
    Echo Marigold Kate
    Ottilie June Meadow
    February Luna Blythe
    Polly Elizabeth Daffodil
    Fauna Millicent June
    Tabitha Eluned Fable

Albie
    Caleb Winston Bear
    Fred Atticus James

I love the imagery with this name, and it's similarity in sound to Margot, Mara & Marlow I think it could work.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Like tomorrow with the "to" cut off and very close to marrow. I'm not a fan.

At first I read Marrow. I wonder if there is a way to change the spelling to avoid this. Morrowe looks odd to me.
    Piers Lachlan | Gray Everett | Tadhg Wilder
    Jack Wilder | Henry Birch | Charlie Hawthorne

Maebry Elizabeth Posy | Eloise Margaret Birdie | Coralie Jane Magnolia
    Sophie Jane Magnolia | Emma Eloise Maebry | Isabel Margaret Birdie "Isby"

heart my son