Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"Morrow" for a girl? Possible nn Row

I was re-reading Anne Morrow Lindbergh's Gift from The Sea, and it reminded me how much I loved reading her works as a young girl.

Then I started thinking about the name Morrow for a girl...it strikes me as unisex, kinda Harlowe -esque. My husband is adamant about having Elisabeth in the name, so I was playing around with Morrow Elisabeth...I'm never sure when it comes to girls names, I change my mind much too often!
    No Reserves. No Retreats. No Regrets.

At first I didn't like it but then you mentioned Harlowe and my opinion changed! I love noun names such as Holiday, Cricket, Hero etc so I don't see why this is different. It has a lovely sound and the traditional Elisabeth flows so well and gives it a cute edge. The combination is seriously lovely!X
    Eulalie (Ireland) Della
    Stella Peony
    Myrtle Posey
    Margot Evening

Lysander James
    Oberon

I love the imagery with this name, and it's similarity in sound to Margot, Mara & Marlow I think it could work.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Like tomorrow with the "to" cut off and very close to marrow. I'm not a fan.

At first I read Marrow. I wonder if there is a way to change the spelling to avoid this. Morrowe looks odd to me.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son