• Osiris Peregrine Blaise

5 14.29%
  • Osiris Loki Endymion

5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Osiris Peregrine Blaise is flawless.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

It's funny that you find the combo lacking when you suggested it, Ottilie :P But no, I see what you mean, but I don't know. I guess I find Endymion starry and amazing enough to make up for the fact that the name is so smooth. Maybe we can find Norse name for the end or middle that pops really well (more than Frey). Cody likes Endymion (right now) and would also like to see about a new Norse name. Maybe we should move Loki in there and just go all out - Osiris Loki Endymion.

Thanks ^_^ Osiris Peregrine Blaise is winning right now.

Keep going everyone! ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Did I suggest it? Hmm.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Endymion. I love Frey! I adore Osiris, and it should work and I don't know why it doesn't.
    Osiris Loki Endymion would be awesome! Loki's starry but mischievous and cool. I adore Frey and he was awesome with horns and everything but there's something lacking...

Other Norse suggestions:
    Thor (or Thorin which is Tolkien of course, not Norse)
    Tyr
    Hermod
    Máni
    Sigurd
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like the idea of Osiris Raphael Endymion, personally, although it is a mouthful! In my mind Osiris and Raphael go so well together...maybe

Osiris Raphael Frey?
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Ah we don't care so much about how long or how many syllables. That would be 11 syllables and Persephone's name has 12. :P The middles are for us so since no one else will really use them, it's not a big deal.

I like the way Osiris Raphael Endymion sounds, but idk, I want a Norse name in there too I guess. In the other 2, I picked Peregrine and he picked Blaise, I wanted Raphael and he picked Blaise, so he needs a say in the Endymion combo too. He's only just barely letting me keep Endymion :P

I think I'm going to run Osiris Loki Endymion by him. Loki is one of his gods, so I know he's probably going to like it.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014