Names Searched Right Now:

Help me add to my list

So I feel that I have a diverse list of Boys names that I like. I like names that have literary tie ins or names from history. I like it when a name has a past and a story. I don't like names that are too trendy and I don't like unique spellings. So here is my list so far
    Truman- Love the author and the nickname True is the best.
    Augustus- I love this name for personal reasons but also because of TFIOS, a book that means so much to me. Also the nickname Gus is adorable.
    Grover- I don't really know why I love this so much but I do. It feels a little preppy and I think it would be awesome on a little boy. Not sure how it would grow with him though.
    Roscoe- I just saw this the other day and feel in love. I just love it.
    Calder- I had a dear friend with this surname and would love to use it in honor of her. Nickname Cal is cute.
    Benedict- I feel like this fits with Augustus and I love most Ben names. I also love Sherlock, so that's how I found this name. CUMBERCOLLECTIVE!
    Otis- I used to listen to Otis Redding with my dad all the time, so this is a name I would love to use. I also watched The Adventures of Milo and Otis hundreds of times as a kid.
    Archibald- I love the nickname Archie, and the meaning is brave. It is a little clunky, but that's partly why I love it so much.
    Barnaby- I think that the only reason I love this name is because of the nickname Barns. I am an avid reader to Barnse and Noble.
    Quincy- I just like how spunky it is. I just realized a bunch of names I like are presidential. I know nothing about their politics. I just like that stately feel of their names!

So what could you add to this list. I would love both girl names and boy names recommendations.

Thank you!
    Love your suggestions. The ones I would use are:
    Cassius
    Caspian
    Edmund
    Rafferty

How would you pronounce Ignatius? Also do you think Balthazar is a useable name? It is growing on me but it seems a little out there.

It is a little out there! Too out there for me, haha. I guess if you had a good nickname for it, like Archie for Archibald and Barns for Barnaby. Balthy? Zar? Baz?

I say Ignatius ig-nay-shuss and like the idea of the nickname Nash.