Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Susanna

Susanna

I need middle name suggestions for Susanna. Our last name is Tys0n. The only combo that has jumped to mind is Susanna Ruth. Ruth is a long time favorite of mine, but I'd like to present dh with some more options. I'm still stunned that he has come around to Susanna. I sealed the deal this morning by revealing to him that Sunny can be used as a nn for Susanna. I'm always looking for a way to use Mary so I'm also considering Susanna Mary.
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence

Yay! Love that you are putting Susanna on your list!! Love Susanna!! O.K. Middles:
    Susanna Joy
    Susanna Grace
    Susanna Ruth - I quite like this one!
    Susanna Faith
    Susanna Elizabeth (I know this is a little longer, but sounds so pretty with your last name!)
    Susanna Hope
    Susanna Mae
    Susanna Isabel

- as for Susanna Mary- I am not loving the flow... I do really like Mary Susanna!!!! That is so pretty!!! Also, Susanna Marie
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love Susanna Ruth! I prefer it to Susanna Mary. Other ideas (keeping with the shorter middles):

Susanna Faith, Susanna Poppy, Susanna Pearl, Susanna Tess, Susanna Jane, Susanna Quinn, Susanna Maeve, Susanna Ivy, Susanna Faye...

I LOVE Susanna! One of my favourites :-) Sunny is such a cool nickname - never thought of that one before! I like Susie too :-)

Middle name suggestions:
    Susanna Naomi Tys0n
    Susanna Evangeline Tys0n
    Susanna Imogen Tys0n
    Susanna Genevieve Tys0n
    Susanna Juliette Tys0n
    Susanna May Tys0n
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~