Names Searched Right Now:

Walker Texas Ranger meets Walt Longmire

I have this character named, Jimmy Beaudry. I can't seem to come up with something for his father. He's the "Walker Texas Ranger meets Walt Longmire" type.

This character is married to Rose. They have two children, Olivia and James "Jimmy". Now the character's parents (Jimmy's grandparrents) are Cleo and Frank. Cleo is a force to be reckon but she's also very down to earth. She thinks Rose (Jimmy's mother) isn't good enough for her son. Jimmy's father is an only child and when he's in the room everyone knows it so I'm looking for a strong name.

Toss some names out, please.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Jimmy's dad is a big guy, but he's a softy (just like Jimmy), he's shy but if asked he will give his opinion and be rather blunt about it. He spends a lot of time outside and when he does come inside for his meals, etc, he always has the radio on the country station.

Parents are Frank and Cleo
    Wife is Rose
    Kids are James "Jimmy" and Olivia

Do any of the following names work?

Jack ... it fits but I'm not sure about the whole Jack and Rose thing with Titanic
    Clinton "Clint" ... Love this one
    Hoyt ... I like it but it might be too soft
    Holt ... I don't like as much as Hoyt but it harder sounding
    Dalton ... Love this one
    Elton ... Not sure about this one
    Cooper ... I love it
    Langdon ... I like the meaning
    Winston "Win" ... a little different
    Reginald ... "Reg" ... not sure about this one, it has a regel type feeling to it

Any help with narrowing these down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric