Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My answer has changed a lot since I was little, but for now I'm stuck between one child, or three. If I were to have an only child, I don't prefer a gender. If I were to have three, I prefer either all boys or two boys and one girl.

We shall see what actually happens, though
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

I wanted two, one of each. I've had two healthy happy daughters and have no desire to ever get pregnant again. We agreed when we got married that we would stop at two, and that's what we'll be doing. Two daughters is not something I ever wanted, but now that I have it, I wouldn't swap it for the world. Very content in with my little family

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Erm, the number has gone from about 0 to 20, haha! I've settled on five as the dream number of kids, but I would be open to more (or less!) depending on my circumstances, and how well I dealt with the kids I will have. But in an ideal world, I would have two girls, then a boy, then another girl, and then another boy. (In a perfect world, I'd also get to name them Isabelle, Arianne, Caleb, Olivia, and Everett, but that's rather unpredictable, haha!)
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

When I was a teenager, I think I wanted two kids. I have four daughters now. I had no idea how much I was going to love it.

I am the middle child, so that might affect my decision - I don't want any more than two children, preferably one boy and one girl.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden