Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think it would work for this particular combo, but would Isla honouring an Eileen be too far for you? For me, Eye-leen = Eye-lah so its a natural alternative to me, but I'm not sure if its too much of a stretch for you.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

@saracita00 - haha, no, I absolutely hate Ruth. I find it quite ugly and harsh, honestly. I'm okay with it in some cases (I quite like Adeline Emma Ruth, for example), but 99% of the time I won't touch Ruth with a 39 and a half foot pole.

@pinkballerina - idk. It's not too far for me, but Becca wouldn't see it as me honoring her at all. She loves her name just as it is, and I feel like she'd sort of feel cheated if I tried to use a variation on her name, like Reba (even if she didn't hate it) or Lena or Isla. (For some reason, I don't get this feeling with Eleni? Not sure why.)
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ridiculous? No. But it is unwieldy. It takes too many tongue contortions to clearly enunciate both names so they don't run together. I tried it a few times out loud and, while it's pretty when said properly, I think you have to assume most people won't take the time.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Also, how often would people be calling her by her first and middle names? You love Lilia and Amelie is very special and dear to your heart. I still think Lilia Amelie is gorgeous.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son