Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I always feel at a total loss when I look at your posts--it almost feels daunting for my more simplistic taste. So I admire from a far. I just wanted to stop by to say I really love Aurora and Cosima, and could totally see you with either! I feel like it's more common than your usual taste, but they're lovely anyhow. I keep thinking of Aurora Eva Felicity or Cosima Eva Felicity (och, I so love Aurora Eva Felicity!), and that way you could use either Evie OR Liss. I kind of don't really see you going in that direction, but eh. Oh, well. I think they're gorgeous. I like Tempest because it reminds me of Shakespeare. I think Tess would be a pretty fab nn for it, too.

And och, if your children look like the girls in those photos, they'll be absolute dolls. (Can I just say I can see Aurora Eva Felicity fitting all of those adorable beauties?)
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter