Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twin Names

Twin Names

I'm in love with twin names. Not a mom or mom-to-be, but I've been scanning the site and I found so many adorable twin names! I recently acquired the dreaded "egg baby" project as well and I decided to take care of two eggs for double points.

Do any of you have names for twins? Either two girls, two boys, or a girl and a boy. I'd love to hear them! Please comment them below. Names you love, names you hate, any! Thanks in advance!

I love twin names! Being a twin myself, I'm really really hopeful that I might have a pair myself
    I was browsing this list earlier and found it fascinating - there are a LOT of terrible combinations, but some lovely ones too (my favourite is probably Gwendolyn and Jasper): http://www.just-twins.com.au/photo_gallery.php
    My favourites -
    G/G: very changeable, but right now, Juliet Catherine and Helena Daisy
    G/B: Theodore David and Penelope Gretel (again changeable!)
    B/B: Lysander David and Theodore Peter
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I love pairing names together! And isn't twin girls a name nerd dream? But one thing I do despise (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) is close to identical names for twins. People have names to distinguish them from other people. I feel that even more so for twins, they need their own identity. I feel like when parents name twins something along the lines of: Jayden/Braden, Taylor/Sayer, Mason/Jason, they are trying to make the twins one person. Trying to take away their personal identities and making them one person, which is just not fair. That being said I think it s really cute when twins have names with similar meanings, similar lengths, and same origins.
    Girl/Girl
    Matilda and Ramona
    Hazel and Fiona (one of my favorite pairings, but both names are getting too popular for my taste)
    Xanthe and Gaia
    Lavinia and Seraphina
    Marisol and Clementina
    Girl/Boy
    Nell and Arlo
    Winnie and Theo
    Eleanor and Thomas
    Alice and Clark
    Boy/Boy
    Finn and Milo
    Calvin and Arthur
    Felix and Otis
    Benedict and Augustus

I love twin names! right now my favorites are....

G/G: Alice & Helen or Rosalie & Evelyn
    G/B: Hannah & Charles or Daphne & Sullivan
    B/B: Graham & Heath or Frederick & Theodore
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ooh...I love this....

BOY/GIRL:
    Theodore and Josephine (Teddy and Posey)

Arthur and Mary

GIRL/GIRL
    Wilhelmina and Gwendoline (Mina and Gwen)

Josephine and Persephone (Posey and Persie)

Gwyneira and Sybilla (Gwennie and Sybbie)

Nell and Pippa

Nell and Winnie

Amabel and Viola

Edith and Clara

Beatrix and Sybil (Trixie and Sybbie)

Cora and Jane

BOY/BOY
    William and Theodore

Wilfred and Hector

Maximilian and Theodore
    "If I were to search for logic, I should not search for it among the English upper class." Downton Abbey, The Dowadger Countess of Grantham

My Ladies: Mary, Edith, Josephine, Amabel, Sybil, Cora, Clara, Gwyneira, Isobel, Lavinia, Mabel, Pippa
    My Lords: Albert, Arthur, Theodore, Hector, Maximilian, Dylan, Cyril, William

I'm the proud owner of a fat ball of fluff that supposedly is called a guinea pig but I'm not sure thats possible; her name: Maisie!