Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    I really, really like Dulcinea Constanz! She also seems to be the option that has the most going for her, meaning, origin, plus part of your maiden name in there. I think your search could end with her.
    I also really like Iselda itself, but the flow of Dulcinea Iselda isn't as great as the flow of Dulcinea Constanz. Same with Ardent. I really like the idea of Ardent , but the vowel to vowel transition in Dulcinea Ardent isn't great.

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo"
    Hildemara "Mara" ~ Lucinda "Lucy" ~ Wilhelmina "Lina" ~ Marilla "Millie"

~Strong and Ornery~
    Gideon Boone ~ Matthias Wesley ~ Cadmar Luke "Cade"
    Malcolm "Cal" ~ Simeon ~ Gilbert ~ Alaric "Lark"

Oh, wow, lots of new ones! I saw them this morning and was dying to comment, but someone was being fussy and demanding so I had to wait.

Dulcinea Iselda - this is so super pretty! Iselda is gorgeous and the meaning she who remains faithful is lovely. I love that it's so reminiscent of your loves Isolde and Zelda. For some reason I'm not crazy head over heels in love with it though... it's my third favourite of these new ones.

Dulcinea Constanz - I like this in theory. I've probably watched too much Seinfeld, but it reminds me of George Costanza. Apart from that it's quite nice, but I prefer the lovely Constance. Dulcinea Constance is still a winner in my book.

Dulcinea Constantia - this I like very much. I like the two -a endings, it's so pretty and regal. Constantia has that perfect balance of beautiful pink gorgeousness and strength.

Dulcinea Ardent - not a fan of this one. Ardent seems so hard against Dulcinea's utter sweet- and softness.

Dulcinea Zelia - Is sweet, but honestly that's all. I want something strong and sweet, Zelia's all sweetness.

Dulcinea Valencia - this surprised me and made my heart leap. My favourite of the new ones. It's so deliciously Spanish! It sounds like being caught in a novel by Carlos Ruiz Zafrón, walking down La Rambla (wrong city, I know), running through the narrow streets in flowing skirts, underneath balconies overflowing with flowers and laundry. Tapas bars, wine and sangria, the smell of saffron and roses, the warmth and joy of Spain. The elaborate cathedrals, mosques... She'd be a muse of Dalí, dancing in the waves of the Mediterrean.

Dulcinea Imara - I don't like this much, sorry. The other options are so much better!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

The NO-BRAINER

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; February 20th, 2014 at 02:27 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; February 20th, 2014 at 02:27 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I'll only pick one or two for you. Dulcinea Iselda/ Dulcinea Pearl Iselda are both really lovely. Dulcinea Pearl Iverine is really lovely too.

A girl I went to high school with named her baby Zelda. As far as I know, no one bothers her about it. The baby's a year old now. I don't think a video game (especially one that's not violent or anything) should make you not use a nice name, especially when Zelda was the princess anyway. People use Jasmine and Ariel and such even though there are disney princesses. Zelda is just a different princess. Dulcinea Zelda is lovely. If you both love it, don't let anything hold you back. And if you still want Pearl in the as an honor name, Dulcinea Zelda Pearl is fabulous!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014