Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What Would You Name Her?

Alright: Imagine a little girl about five years old with blue eyes and full lips and luscious red hair (probably leaning towards lighter, strawberry blonde but possibly darker -- her dad is a rusty red head, mom yellow-blonde). Her skin, though fair, has a glow and is smooth and un-freckled. A little bit mischievous but not uncouth. Just a bit of a free spirit, who likes dresses and dolls but gets 'em dirty. She'll likely grow up to be tall and probably is already a little tall for her age.

What would you name her?

Well, you've described my sister perfectly (well, she's 15 now, but when she was 5), and her name is Mikayla, so I'd have to say that. I also think Maeve really works well. Zoe perhaps? Ooh, and Chloe too.

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Eleanor | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha | Freya |

Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy

Roxanne; I always think of a little, mischievous, red haired girl when I see this name.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow