Names Searched Right Now:
Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Well, of you're back to wanting to honor Peggy, then I like Dulcinea Tesla Megan. Keeps the T in Tesla and your last name separate, gets the awesome Tesla in there to balance the sweetness of Dulcinea and then Megan honors Peggy and is a normal name to balance the unusual other two.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2014 at 07:55 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I can see why. Dulcinea Iverine Tesla T works too. Personally, I don't mind the Tesla T right there next to each other. There are no repeating sounds but for that T and it keeps the long I sound in Iverine away from the long I sound in your last name. And I don't think Dulcinea Iverine runs together much. And if you love it, it shouldn't matter too much anyway.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Great balls of fire! Speaking of Tesla... A couple of days ago, scientists in China discovered ball lightning in nature for the first time. It's a phenomenon that occurs when lightning strikes soil containing certain elements.. a fiery dust cloud flashes up into the air - ball lightning, or a "fireball." According to legend, Nikola Tesla was able to artificially create fireballs in Colorado Springs, where the soil was favorable. Not since has ball lightning been observed in nature, and there was doubt as to whether it even existed!
    So maybe you're channeling something auspicious with Dulcinea Tesla. Also, your husband sounds like a serious tinker. I take back my Tesla-doubts. If the guy built a trebuchet and a steam engine in your garage he's earned the right to name a baby after a mad scientist!
    I don't mind the initials DTIT at all, but I also like Dantea's suggestion of DITT, and I like straight DTT. Hey at least it's not DDT.
    Dulcinea Dagny Iverine is so beautiful too.. Tough decision.