Names Searched Right Now:
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Wow! You are SO patient!!! I would have had a nervous breakdown by now, and just told my hubby to back up and stay away while I waved a spatula spastically in his face. (I would be eating cookie dough as I did this, obviously!) I really like, maybe LOVE Dulcinea Roxanne - and since Roxanne is one of YOUR favorites, and it means 'light', which is what Lucy means, which is HIS favorite, I say it works out as a melding of both your likes Daisy Rox is ADORABLE and toughens up Daisy a bit, imo! And Roxanne is beautiful all on it's own. I think I've said this before, but imo you should keep some of these other beauties for your twin girls, which are surely just beyond the rainbow somewhere...I personally LOVE your choice of Dulcinea, nn Daisy, but I think I honestly prefer it with a simpler, recognizable middle. And Dulcinea Roxanne ticks all those boxes. My other choices would be Dulcinea Quinn, Dulcinea True, Dulcinea Lux (a more modern take on Lucy, I think), or Dulcinea Finn (I think it means the same thing as Fiona does...and I think this one and all of it's variations is going to the girls!). Of your combos I still like Dulcinea Dagny Iverine the most. I don't love the idea of Daisy Lucy....although I sort of like Daisy Dagny, which is kind of quirky of me, I guess, but that's just me! Anyway - my vote, for what it's worth, is DULCINEA ROXANNE!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Hmm. I think I like Dulcinea Lucy Iverine the best. Lucy is a name he loves, and Iverine is a family name from your side. I also like that Lucy is familiar enough to balance the rareness (?) of Dulcinea and Iverine. And it's pretty. This process has been quite the naming Olympics for you, hasn't it?
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine