Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; February 20th, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Honestly, I really love Dulcinea Jane. Jane is so timeless and classic, immediately conjuring up autumn leaves, Victorian parasols, and Austen novels. She's feminine without being frou-frou, which is exactly what Dulcinea needs. Jane on her own would be far too plain, but Dulcinea has the perfect amount of saucy bounce to let Jane really shine in the middle slot. I also think it's a fabulous complement to sister Ev3 An@stasi@, the syllable count is exactly the same, just in reverse! I'm not keen on the Veronica options just because I feel that's so many syllables...Dulcinea Veronica comes across as a little feminissima, which I know isn't really your thing. So yes, three cheers for Dulcinea Jane from this corner! I think you've found a winner!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

I love all the combos- gorgeous and girly and frilly, fantasylike but grounded. My favourites are Dulcinea Jane and Dulcinea Veronica. I would cast my vote for Dulcinea Veronica Jane if it were an option though. The subtle connection to your middle name is really sweet and creative- I'm often more impressed by creative ways of honouring because it shows you thought about it and didn't just plunk a loved one's name in the middle. Not that you'd "just plunk" anything, but I do like Veronica for Nicole.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

My vote goes to Dulcinea Veronica. I think this one matches Evie's name the best. I'd be bummed if I got stuck with Jane when sis got the epic names Eve and An@stasia. Veronica's cool, it's the name of queens. I love Veronica, and it brings a nice contrast to Dulcinea's sweetness. Veronica's got power and beauty in masses, like a regal, stunning eagle spreading it's wings ready for the hunt. And they just sound absolutely smashing together. Just beautiful.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; February 20th, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.