Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    @emsky - Yes, the name name is like Wils0n.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

I definitely prefer Jack. It is solid, is easy to pronounce and can fit many personalities. Vaughn will have a heap of pronunciation and spelling problems. Jack William is an OK combo but a bit stoppy-starty and has the association of the clothing brand Jack Wills.

I, personally, love the name Jack over Vaughn. However, I think they both sound great with brother Callum Rhys. You made a great point about popularity of Jack. Jack is a timeless, handsome, classic name that is known. I think, today, Jack is considered a nickname for the trendy, Jackson. So, maybe that's why people are hearing it. Vaughn is nice too but I don't love I as much with Callum as much as Jack & Callum. So cute and perfect together. I like the suggestion of Jack Vaughn, even though I love the way Jack William flows and honors family for you. Good luck!

Another vote for Jack William! It's so handsome, and Callum and Jack are adorable together. (Then again, I think Jack's just adorable in general!) I agree that Jack is more classic than anything--I've heard the argument that it'll be dated to the 2010s, but it ranked higher than the 20th spot for years about 100 years ago, so it's due to come back into style. And it honestly never left, because it's been in the top 200 this whole time. The lowest it's ranked is 179, in 1989. That's not that obscure, imo. And I love the family tie with William. Plus, he may love the tie to The Incredibles when he gets a bit older. Or Jack London, or C.S. Lewis (who went by Jack) or JFK, or any other wonderful guys named Jack! It's such a great name.

@whirligig - I have never heard of Jack Wills, I Googled it and it looks like it is mainly a UK thing?

@asthedreamer - I love all the associations with Jack, as well...

I think we are going to have to go with Jack William!!!
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel