Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

7. The God Chronicles

Genre of Story: Fantasy

Time Period/Location: the very beginning of everything

Brief Plot: This is the first book is a set of books based around the gods in my other books. The book will start at the beginning when Chaos spawned the gods and will go up until Etrean, the goddess of life, creation and magic put humans on the earth. There's be some intrigue among the gods, lots of god births, creation stuff, and everything like that. The main gods that are there for this book are Etrean (life, creation, magic), Nathair (death and destruction), Lilit (insanity, riddles, chaos), Savas (justice, Judgement, order). And a few others that aren't as important. If you want the full list I'd be happy to share it.

Thing Description: Title. I'm terrible at this part. Right now I'm sort of working with "Rise of the Firstborn" but I don't like that as it's not just those first 4 that this book talks about. And it seems rather odd to name it that. Maybe something to do with birth or creation?

Already Considered (if relevant): Rise of the Firstborn

Anything else?: I can't think of any but if you think of something, just ask. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Have you been to the nano boards? I generally find them more helpful than NB when it comes to receiving help for titles. Or a random title generator? *Random Story Title Generator* I've been inspired by some real winners there, although a lot of them do nothing for me. On the nano boards, I'd check out the *Adoption Society* and the *Appellation Station*.

Maybe use the word dawn in your title? Dawn of the Ancients or something in that vein. Genesis, Dawning, Inception, etc. One of my favorite lines ever is from Longfellow's Evangeline: "This is the forest primeval..." Perhaps you can play on that? There's something so delicious about the word primeval. The Primeval Dawning, Dawn of the Primevals.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I just spent the past 30 minutes looking at title generators. :P Most of them were hilarious but it gave me some actually very cool titles. I put them away for other stories.

I'll go check out the nano boards. I also had considered using Dawn but couldn't figure out what to do with it. I love your quote!

You've given me a bit to think about. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

haha yes, most of the titles at the random generator are for laughs only, but occasionally something gets through that makes me go "ooh, I can do something with that!"
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I went and looked at that Adoption Society or whatever, the nano boards and found several things that could be used for other things I'm writing. I only found one thing I could use for this set of books. I took In Blood, Our Legacy for the third book, but I didn't find anything for the first. It's fine though because I need new titles for other books or other WIPs. ^_^

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014