Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love a lot of the names you have listed. Amadea (prefer it spelled Amedea, but Amadea is lovely all the same), Arwen, Clara, Clea (which, dare I say, sounds terrific in Norwegian), Fredrikke (again, I prefer Frederikke which is the Danish spelling, but Fredrikke is lovely as well), Isolde, Matilda, Odette, Ophelia, Philippa and Symre (had never heard this one before, it's gorgeous!). Thale

Just some quick combinations:
    Isolde Arwen Amadea
    Isolde Arwen Ophelia
    Isolde Clara Matilda
    Isolde Clea Hermione
    Isolde Clea Matilda
    Symre Clara Philippa
    Symre Fredrikke Ophelia
    Symre Violetta Isolde
    Thale Arwen Matilda
    Thale Arwen Philippa

These are mainly just Scandinavian-inspired shots in the dark and most of them are rather old-fashioned:
    Alva
    Alvilda
    Aslaug
    Ásynja
    Bjørg
    Dagmar
    Falka
    Frigg/Frigga
    Gyda
    Hedvig
    Hjordis/Hjørdis
    Idunn
    Ingrid
    Irmelin
    Iselin
    Johanna
    Juni
    Kajsa
    Katinka
    Lovis
    Luna
    Madicken
    Magdalena
    Malin
    Milda
    Mynte
    Nælde
    Olea
    Røskva
    Selma
    Silje
    Siri
    Snefrid
    Svale
    Synnøve
    Thyra
    Tindra
    Tuva
    Vanja
    Vibe
    Vigdis
    Vigga
    Vilde
    Vilja

I don't know how but this became extremely long, pardon me
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

@shvibziks. Please don't apologize for the length! This was a joy reading through! I adore your combos, especially:
    Isolde Arwen Amadea
    Isolde Clea Hermione
    Symre Clara Philippa
    Symre Fredrikke Ophelia
    Symre Violetta Isolde (made my heart skip a beat!)
    Thale Arwen Philippa

I am intrigued with the idea of spelling it Amedea. It's truly gorgeous and it's not as "a-ed" as Amadea. I'm gonna think about it! Also, thank you for the Clea comment! I was actually quite worried about it because in m dialect we say "klea" meaning "the clothes" and we have a thick "l" so it's really not attractive. I think if people use the prettier thin "l" it's not gonna be a problem! I am so happy about all the love Symre is getting!! I'm just loving it more and more. Do you speak Danish? Does it work in your language too?

Lastly, thank you so much for your suggestions! I have the same thing to say to you as to Ottilie- I know so many with names you have mentioned, so I can't use them even though I would love to! I am gonna show some new ones to my bf though! Cross your fingers for me!

This was the longest response ever, haha. Now I'm the one saying sorry. I just have to mention: I see Matilda Ivalo Alatáriel in your signature- oh, my god, that name is to die for!!! It literally made me smile of joy!

Lovely list! Arwen is the one I love best!
    I love the meaning behind Astoria. Her nickname could be Story.
    I am not good at making combos. I will just suggest some names that might tickle your fancy. Sorry if I repeat any. There were a lot of lovely suggestions already.

Freja/Freya
    Linnea
    Sidra
    Sigrid
    Signe/Signy
    Este, Estee, Esty
    Brea/Bria
    Thea
    Penna
    Olenna
    Iva
    Vera
    Viviette
    Ilaria
    Elara
    Eisa
    Iselin

@pernillemarie Sorry about the datedness of the names! I unfortunately have limited knowledge about what's actually used up in your neck of the woods. Glad you liked some of the combos.
    And yes! Enjolras - I'm so glad more people like the name (and get the reference!).
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Well, I don't speak Norwegian, but I had a childhood friend named Clea and to my Danish ear it sounds ravishing I do speak Danish and I think it sound lovely in Danish as well, though most people would probably confuse it with Simre which means "to simmer", but to be completely honest with you, Simre is a great-sounding word.

I was pretty proud of Matilda Ivalo Alatáriel myself, mainly because I had an endless amount of struggles surrounding Matilda + combinations
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel