Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hi Pernille! I have a very soft spot for both Ophelia and Isolde. Symre is intriguing, very pretty! Hadn't heard that one before. Hermine is such a beautiful name. Amadea is starting to grow on me...

Symre Arwen Isolde
    Isolde Symre Amadea
    Hermine Phaedra Isolde
    Isolde Vivendel Filippa
    Ophelia Arwen Fredrikke

... I don't know how good they turned out, but I really like your options

Suggestions: Villemo, Ysaline, Cassiopeia, Eloise, Anemone

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

@bibliophile. Thank you for listing your loves. It feels good to know they just don't sound good in my head. Sadly, nearly all your suggestions are considered dated here in Norway.. But my bf actually loves Astrid, so I might grow to love that one. You make gorgeous combos! I especially like:
    Symre Astoria Juliette
    Symre Ophelia Arwen (Symre Arwen Ophelia)
    Isolde Astoria Odette

Ps. I saw the name Enjolras in your signature and just died. I LOVE him. Share the courage to use him, please.

@boyandgirl. Thank you! My boyfriend will be pleased to see some Clara- love. I love Genevieve too! Do you think I could get away with using Ginny as a nn?

@svea. Hi! Is Svea your actual name? I adore that, it's so sweet and charming. Symre is so beautiful when my boyfriend say it in Swedish, so I'm not surprised you love it! And you make fantastic combos! I love them all, they made me realize that the names actually are usable as first. Thank you! I especially adore:
    Hermine Phaedra Isolde
    Isolde Vivendel Philippa (bf demands the ph-)

I also love the suggestion of Villemo, but my stupid bf has vetoed both that and the ever so cute Hillevi.

Suggestions:

Adara
    Alvilde
    Apolline
    Aurora (I know this is popular, but I think Aurora shines at her best in Norwegian and Swedish)
    Beata
    Cassia
    Celeste
    Clio
    Ebba
    Eira
    Ellisiv
    Elvina
    Elvira
    Embla
    Eowyn
    Freydis
    Freyja
    Gaia
    Hilja
    Hulda
    Ingela
    Iris
    Irmelin
    Ismene
    Ismeria
    Isobel
    Ivalo
    Junia
    Juno
    Lerke
    Ludmila
    Lysandra
    Melissa
    Nerissa
    Oriana
    Orinda
    Regina
    Ronja!!!
    Saga (unless you live close to the cinema...)
    Selene
    Senara
    Seren
    Sirida
    Stellaluna
    Sylvelin
    Thora/Tora
    Tindra
    Tuva
    Tyra
    Vega
    Vesper (I saw a birth announcement for twins Bella and Vesper in Afterposten once and I was surprised how well Vesper works in Norwegian)
    Ylva
    Zelda
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by pernillemarie View Post

@svea. Hi! Is Svea your actual name? I adore that, it's so sweet and charming. Symre is so beautiful when my boyfriend say it in Swedish, so I'm not surprised you love it! And you make fantastic combos! I love them all, they made me realize that the names actually are usable as first. Thank you! I especially adore:
    Hermine Phaedra Isolde
    Isolde Vivendel Philippa (bf demands the ph-)

I also love the suggestion of Villemo, but my stupid bf has vetoed both that and the ever so cute Hillevi.
    No, I'm actually a Sarah I'm glad that you like them. Hillevi is such a great name, what a shame that he doesn't like it! Hedvig, Ingela, Alvhilde, Vendela, Elfrida? I also have a soft spot for names like Ingeborg and Sunniva, but have no idea how they're perceived in Norway

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

@ottilie. Oh, over half your list is names I would love to use, but can't. I need to know less people. The new ones I loved from your list, (Ivalo, Zelda, Vesper, Lerke, Éowyn, Adara), made my boyfriend make the weirdest face. I swear, if it was up to him our child would be named Angelica or Annabelle.. I love the Vesper/ Bella twins. I actually know a twin couple named Eira and Tyra. I think it's so darling. Thank you so much for your input and please; keep'em coming if you think of some more.

@svea. Sarah is a beautiful name too! Funny though, my bf's grandmother is Svea and his sister is Sara, haha. I do not know what his deal is, he is the weirdest guy ever. I do love Ingeborg but my best friend has dibs on it and again- bf hates Sunniva. This man will be my end..