Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rosa Valentina

Rosa isn't popular, but does feel a bit more "common" or at least less special than Lilac or Caden. Rosalie Valentina would be gorgeous, and might stand out a little more.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Quote Originally Posted by broody4_2ndbaby View Post
    Hi,
    I'm toying with the idea of this name if baby #3 is a girl...
    Do you like this name?
    How common is Rosa?
    Other siblings are Caden Oliver Ivan and Lilac Ariella Eve, does Rosa fit sib set?
    Hmm...
    I love Rosa Valentina, the name has a gorgeous sound looks well thought out and feels so effortless. Rosa Valentina has a spunky Italian vibe which is really cool. I love how Rosa works visually with Caden and Lilac. The name is awesome!! I really don't think you should worry about the popularity of Rosa, compared to Rose (which is also brilliant), her popularity is not an issue. Rosa feels relatively unusual, she isn't talked about and to be honest here in the UK I have never met a baby Rosa. Rosa is in my family tree though. I think she does work with Caden Oliver Ivan & Ariella Eve Rosa as she has a spunky vibe and feels very international. But I think you should have another middle name, so all three children have three middle names.

Suggestions:
    Rosa Valentina Jane
    Rosa Valentina Willow
    Rosa Valentina Elise
    Rosa Valentina Laurel
    Rosa Valentina Scarlett
    Rosa Valentina Farrah
    Rosa Valentina Esme
    Rosa Valentina Kate
    Rosa Valentina Snow
    Rosa Valentina Ellen

: )

I love the Idea of Rosalie instead of Rosa. Both beautiful names, but I think that Rosalie has more of the vintage unique feel that Lilac and Caden have. You have a great naming style! Other names that I think fit are:
    Willa
    Araminta
    Zinnia
    Briar
    Briony
    Luna
    Juno
    Ruth
    Elsie
    Viola
    Milla
    Gemma