Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Please help

Ok we are pregnant with our 4th child we have a boys name picked out but where having a hard time with a girl name.... I have 2 daughters Kendeyl (Kendall) Michelle and Makenzie Marie (Kenzie) for short... So right now I have Kaiden Ruthanne and my husband hates it.. The Ruthanne is after both grandmothers so I would like to keep that but does anyone have suggestions for a girls name that goes well with my other 2 girls?

Kaiden sounds very much like a boys' name to me. We have very different styles, but here are some ideas:

Jade
    Arden
    Harper
    Marlowe
    Layla
    Sage
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thanks I think I like Layla Ruthanne :-)

Both names are really not my style, but here are my suggestions. A few of the options I starred because I thought you might like to keep the "K" as a common factor in your girls names, as a connection between the three. Stylistically, you should look more towards unisex names since Kendall and Mckenzie are both technically unisex:
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Harper - in terms of style, it was my first thought. Unisex and popular just like Kendeyl and Makenzie
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Avery
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Eliska* - not unisex, but has that "k"
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Hadley
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Haven
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Regan
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Skyler* - loving this one, as it's both unisex and has the k!
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Brooklyn* - not unisex, but popular and has a k

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun with the whole k thing, but I thought it would be a nice way to relate the names.
    ~ Larissa

Olympia Primrose
    Waverly Claire ~ Amaryllis Joy
    Holiday Elise ~ Bellamy June ~ Seraphina Daisy
    Genevieve Scout ~ Romilly Violet ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

Thanks for the suggestions! There are a few I really like