Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Please help

Ok we are pregnant with our 4th child we have a boys name picked out but where having a hard time with a girl name.... I have 2 daughters Kendeyl (Kendall) Michelle and Makenzie Marie (Kenzie) for short... So right now I have Kaiden Ruthanne and my husband hates it.. The Ruthanne is after both grandmothers so I would like to keep that but does anyone have suggestions for a girls name that goes well with my other 2 girls?

Kaiden sounds very much like a boys' name to me. We have very different styles, but here are some ideas:

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thanks I think I like Layla Ruthanne :-)

Both names are really not my style, but here are my suggestions. A few of the options I starred because I thought you might like to keep the "K" as a common factor in your girls names, as a connection between the three. Stylistically, you should look more towards unisex names since Kendall and Mckenzie are both technically unisex:
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Harper - in terms of style, it was my first thought. Unisex and popular just like Kendeyl and Makenzie
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Avery
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Eliska* - not unisex, but has that "k"
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Hadley
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Haven
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Regan
    Kendeyl, Makenzie and Skyler* - loving this one, as it's both unisex and has the k!
    Kendeyl, Makenzie, and Brooklyn* - not unisex, but popular and has a k

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun with the whole k thing, but I thought it would be a nice way to relate the names.

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Lux (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)

Thanks for the suggestions! There are a few I really like