Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Diner waitress?

It doesn't sound waitress-y. I think of waitress names as ones where people say the first and middle as though they're one name - ShelbyLynn, KellyAnn, WandaMay, etc.

There's a sweet little girl down the street here named Sylvie; she's about 5, and I've heard people compliment her name.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Definitely NOT a diner waitress name!!! Men just have a way of making the most random, weirdest connections with names. My husband told me that Corinne sounds like a chant a little league baseball team would yell....? What?!?

Don't worry about it! Sylvie Colleen is a beautiful name!!!

No! Sylvie is absolute feminine perfection! Any name could be a diner waitress name if you want to get down to it. Alice is one of my favs but is tied to a famous diner, but I still don't consider it a diner name.

Don't let your husband's lame joke or your hormones get the better of your sound judgement. Sylvie Colleen is fine so if you love the combo I would encourage you to put aside your reservations and embrace it. Sylvie is sophisticated, French and chic.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think it's beautiful. dont worry!
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher