Names Searched Right Now:

Can you add to my name list?

I've been feeling a tad uninspired recently when it's come to names. Here's my favourite girl's names, do you have any other names you think I'd like that I could maybe add to my list?

Demi
    Celeste
    Isis
    Cassia
    Selena
    Phoebe
    Evelyn
    Alexa
    Imogen
    Susanna
    Luna
    Juliette
    Ivy
    Faye
    Sylvie
    Clio
    Liora

Thank you!

I'm fond of your list. Here are some you might like:

Oona
    Aster
    Beatrix
    Penelope
    Violet/Viola/Violetta
    Tabitha
    Oriana
    Juniper
    Rowena

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

@cosmonaut Thanks for the suggestions! I already have Beatrix and Penelope on my list but I'm not completely sold yet! I would like Violet if it wasn't so close to 'violent'. And Juniper is a guilty fave!

@mischa Thank you for the great list! I like Calla, Livia and Juniper. Evangeline is also a firm favourite of mine.

@bibliophile Thank you for the suggestions :-) I love Astrid, Callista, Pandora & Asha.
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~