Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like both names – and I did consider Milo, if I'd had a second boy. I only wasn't interested in Miles, simply because I have a cousin named that.

For Milo I imagine a very, very cheeky, energetic dark haired boy. I can also imagine a slightly jaded grumpy old man! I have trouble picturing a middle aged Milo though.

For Miles I imagine a much quieter, better behaved boy who grows into an intelligent, charismatic young man and eventually a much loved grandad! For me Miles certainly ages better than Milo.

I do love the idea of Miles nn Milo. If you truly love it, don't let the fact that you know of another Miles turn you off!

I prefer Miles by far - agree that Milo is a fun nn, & totally usable! If you love the name I think you should use it as our children's friends will come in & out of our lives, therefore if yr daughters' 'best friend' is only around for a year or 2 - would you regret not using it? GL

Miles because Milo is a chocolate drink here. I know a little Miells and he is always just Miells. I wouldn't let the fact you know another Miles put you off a name you love
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Miles is far more practical and can move across into other situations when the child gets older where as Milo could be slightly less practical but Milo is always a really fun nickname.

I prefer Miles because as others have said, I think it ages better. I think Milo is a cute, fun nn.

If your daughter's friend had an exceptionally rare name, it might be a little weird to use it, but Miles is common enough that I think it's fine. Plus, it's very possible that she won't be friends with him for a long time, and then would you regret missing out on a great name?
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper