Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I actually know a guy named Romeo and he totally pulls it off! He's a rapper, and does acting and is a really good dancer. He's bold, gutsy and often says things that are kinda irreverent but really funny. I love the name Romeo and I'd be really happy to meet another!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I don't love it, but I don't dislike it either.
    I am neutral on the name.

As you can see from my signature i LOVE Romeo !! I think its usable & gorgeous !! I picture a handsome , romantic boy that plays piano or guitar . Its a bit sensitive and shy . But agree with the others . It definitely needs the right boy to pull it of . It would be very akward to a nerdy , not very good looking boy ,

As a previous poster said, it would take a certain type to pull it off, and you can't guarantee that your son would be that type, and if there were to be a Juliet at school or at university, I could imagine there would be endless jokes. Also, I'm not really a fan of the sound. It reminds me of a car... (Isn't there an Alpha Romeo or something? I know it's pronounced differently, but still...) Good luck!

I LOVE the name Romeo. I would totally use it if it wasn't for my parents having a dog named Romeo when I was a baby. But know knows I might or would that be weird? Anyway, I think it is usable, handsome, and sweet but still manly. I am definitely a fan of using out there names that many other people wouldn't dare to use. While I agree with other posters about you need the right guy to pull it off, I wouldn't worry about it too much because it's not like you know exactly how your child is going to be like. Also in my experience, most kids grow into their names and it fits them perfectly. Good luck!
    I like the idea of Romy for a nickname. Also, Meo, Roe, and Rome are cute too in my opinion.