Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks, ladies!

@emsky - I don't know if Leopold fits or not, haha, but it's been on my radar for years and I really love it! It's my favorite way to Leo. Besides, I think it could fit in well with some of these, like Everett and Jack (especially with the nn Leo) and maybe even Samuel. I think you're probably right about the top 15--and I even have two I've been seriously thinking of adding (Audrey and Zara), but having a top 15 always seems so unruly and unmanageable! I can't seem to ever handle more than a top 13, haha. It's a weird number, but at least there's the same number for each gender.

I think Silas is out... I like it, and I was REALLY crushing on it the other night, but my brother adores Duck Dynasty, and I am not really sure I could go there. I agree that Calvin and Emerson are probably too close to Caleb and Grayson, too, so I feel like I should nix them. I just keep coming back to them, but they never seem to measure up to Caleb and Grayson. Le sigh.

I'm tossing around Grant quite seriously, too--I've fallen for it pretty massively in the past couple weeks (months?) and it's just so lovely, imo. I'm just not sure if I prefer it up front or as a middle? It probably helps that I knew a Grant in high school who wore it so incredibly well. Grant, Grant, Grant. Le sigh. I just don't know where to put him.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Oh, Declan! Apparently (although this is from Wikipedia, so probably not), Saint Declan was one of the four first saints to bring Christianity to Ireland before St. Patrick. And it means "full of goodness", from the Gaelic "deag" (good) and "lan" (full). Not that I'm trying to push you in any particular direction or anything... But Ronan is lovely too, reminds me of Ronan Keating ("When You Say Nothing At All" was the song of my childhood) Anyway, good luck, I've made my feelings clear at least
    I sort of love that, if that's legitimate! I'm not Catholic by any means but I can appreciate the spreading of Christianity from wherever it stems, and I do have some Irish ancestry. I, too, really love Declan's meaning. I just never seem to like it paired with anything (not in a combo, not as a sibling)... I don't know. I just find it hard to work with, so it usually gets dropped. I do love it, though, and have tossed around Declan Jude, Declan Avery, Declan Hugo, and Declan Samuel in the past.

At this point, Grant, Declan, and Leopold are the top contenders.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @emsky - I don't know if Leopold fits or not, haha, but it's been on my radar for years and I really love it! It's my favorite way to Leo. Besides, I think it could fit in well with some of these, like Everett and Jack (especially with the nn Leo) and maybe even Samuel. I think you're probably right about the top 15--and I even have two I've been seriously thinking of adding (Audrey and Zara), but having a top 15 always seems so unruly and unmanageable! I can't seem to ever handle more than a top 13, haha. It's a weird number, but at least there's the same number for each gender.
    Audrey and Zara are two of my faves too!