Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    lol He's pretty good looking. Short (of course, law enforcement) brown hair, hazelish green eyes. He's all strong cheekbones and of course he's in shape from the police :P His sisters the artsy type, plump, soft, puffy curls. ^_^

Anyway, yea. Wilder is a great name if you want something adventurous and cool like Jack but more unusual.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Oh I ADORE Wilder! Couldn't get my husband on board, sadly, and our last name is also two syllables and ends in -er. It was my favorite. I would love to meet a little Wilder too!

My friend who lives abroad said she's got a playgroup with a Wilder, Django, Huxley, Arlo & Avery (a girl), all from different parents, mainly expats, and says it's an adorable set! I think it's very usable and Wilder Flynn works very well together. Love the tribute to yr red hair too!

Thank you everyone. The name is even growing more and more on my family.

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

This might be a dumb question but how do you pronounce Wilder? Is it "Will-der" or "While-der"?

Even though I don't know the correct pronunciation, I really like the way the name looks. Flynn Wilder or Wilder Flynn... I think I like both equally