Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

She's two months old now!

I've been a little slow to come back here. And I was very slow finalising her name ... I waited until the very last minute to send in the paperwork, because I was enjoying making lists so much (I knew her first name straight away, but I was a little unsure on the middles).

Anyway, happy to belatedly announce the arrival of –

Iris Eulalie Pearl

a sister for Oscar and Nora.

What a lovely name! Great job naming your little girl. Iris is darling with Oscar and Nora. Have lots of fun with your new baby, and my sincerest congratulations!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

Congratulations! I love the name Iris, and it goes so well in your sibset. Eulalie is so charming next to it.
    Mama to Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013)
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such

oh my goodness!!!! Iris Eulalia Pearl is breathtakingly stunning! Oh, I love this name. I'm sure she's as lovely as her name, and I hope Oscar and Nora enjoy this little fluffy addition to the family!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, Iris Eulalie Pearl! This is one of the best combos I've heard in a long time! Welcome to the world, little Iris!
    All the best,
    Mischa.