Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Endometriosis?

Hi @thefuuremrsb! What horrible news to receive on your birthday are you still on birth control (or of course you might be off it to TTC?) What are your periods like now? I'm on Implanon + pill so haven't had a period in a while (yay!) but when I do, I feel pretty dreadful.
    It's really annoying: I'm studying for final exams at the moment (less than a week to go!) but every day I've had constant, painful cramps in my pelvis and back. It's so distracting! Often they're achy but they can be really quite sharp at times too. They literally take my breath away - what fun!
    Hope everyone's been coping well!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Babies are only a thought for the next four to five years while OH and I figure out how we're going to work around his deployments and other military fun.
    But yeah, horrible birthday news. My gyno just switched me to the BC pill where you only get a period every three months so I'm not due for a period until the middle of Dec. Right in time for midterms. But unless its a huge difference from how I felt on the monthly one I'm going to switch back. I'm broken out and have gained close to 10lbs since I switched prescriptions.
    Before the switch I would be popping pain killers (think 3-4 ibuprofen (spelling?) at a time every three or so hours) to take the edge off and still be in pain. My patience was nonexistant because I was trying to cope with pain.

Good luck on your finals!!!!
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I'm right with you with the painkillers! It's ridiculous. Ohh - what bad timing for your period. I don't know about you, but even on the BC pill I get agonising periods. I'll have to have mine soon too actually! I just take a normal BC pill (Yaz?) - it's supposed to be monthly but I just take the pink pills for about three months anyway, then have the white ones for a week. Is that something you might be able to do back on your other pill?
    Thank you! I'm about to go to an exam now, then I just have one left Good luck for yours in December!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I don't have endometriosis, but a close friend of mine does. She is in and out of hospital, but a few years ago she became pregnant and went on to have a healthy baby boy. There is always hope

I wish you all the luck in the world for the future. Try to stay positive.