Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with girl names

Hi everyone! i am looking for some input on girl names. I would like something not too popular, but my husband likes names that are a little more main stream. Some of the girls' names that I like are Greta, Annetta, Marietta. I am thinking of use Anne or Grace for the middle names, as they are family names. Any suggestions? I like names with the ending -etta. Thanks for your help!!

Hey there! Just letting you know, I will hunt for names for you tonight. Is there any other criterias that you have? Eg 'I don't like names ending in N, I don't like aliteration etc' Or any names you don't like? I will get back to you sometime tomorrow!
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Annetta or Greta could be used to honor Anne and Grace. Like both of those names much better than the idea of using Anne or Grace as mn.