Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Charlotte______ pick your favorite!

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte Augusta

16 27.59%
  • Charlotte Elizabeth

13 22.41%
  • Charlotte Louise

10 17.24%
  • Charlotte Reese

10 17.24%
  • Charlotte Renee

8 13.79%
  • other (suggest in comment)

1 1.72%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Charlotte Elizabeth is gorgeous.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I like Charlotte Elizabeth, Charlotte Reese, and Charlotte Augusta.

I have a hard time saying Charlotte Louise because of the "L" sounds so close together.

Charlotte Reese sounds really lovely - it is an unexpected punch with sweet Charlotte. The only thing I will say is when I say it with your last name, the "s" sound at the end is a bit repetitive for me. However, there are few times when you say the full name together, mainly it will be Charlotte Gross.

Anytime you can honor two families with one name it is a win for me, so I say use it! I would not have noticed to issue with the store if you hadn't pointed it out. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by roxanne33 View Post
    I like Charlotte Elizabeth, Charlotte Reese, and Charlotte Augusta.

I have a hard time saying Charlotte Louise because of the "L" sounds so close together.

Charlotte Reese sounds really lovely - it is an unexpected punch with sweet Charlotte. The only thing I will say is when I say it with your last name, the "s" sound at the end is a bit repetitive for me. However, there are few times when you say the full name together, mainly it will be Charlotte Gross.

Anytime you can honor two families with one name it is a win for me, so I say use it! I would not have noticed to issue with the store if you hadn't pointed it out. Good luck!
    I really appreciate the feedback! I think Reese sounds fresh and unexpected also. It's so funny you should say that. I noticed the same thing with the "s" in Louise and Reese.... I realized I have hardly ever heard most full names spoken, aside from a graduation of something. It is normally first and last and sometimes first and middle. THANK YOU! We thought of Reese and then I realized the Renee/Louise idea

I liked Charlotte Reese the best, even before I read your post!
    Go for it.

Ok, I am kinda "falling" for Charlotte Reese after talking to my mom about cute possibilities for Reese's gifts and a "buttercup" nickname.... *SWOON*.... I think I love it! No one is having an association to the Charlotte Russe store???!!
    Happily married and have just found out we are expecting our first bundle of joy October 2014!!!