Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Charlotte______ pick your favorite!

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte Augusta

16 27.59%
  • Charlotte Elizabeth

13 22.41%
  • Charlotte Louise

10 17.24%
  • Charlotte Reese

10 17.24%
  • Charlotte Renee

8 13.79%
  • other (suggest in comment)

1 1.72%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pick your favorite combo!

Last name is Gross.... we are currently TTC for the first time. We thought Reese might be a nice way to honor my mom and my MIL who have the middle names Renee and Louise. Opinions welcome. thanks.

Forgot to mention that I am concerned about the connection to the royal Charlotte Augusta. Augusta is a family name which I adore, but the royal Charlotte Augusta doesn't have the best story behind her life.

Does Charlotte Reese sound too much like the store Charlotte Russe??
    Last edited by rachelkathleen218; October 24th, 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: more details

Charlotte Louise and Charlotte Augusta are my favorites.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I think Charlotte Augusta (my fav) is fine as long as you live outside the UK. Another possibility is to keep the Augusta for another child. You could use August, Augustus or Augustine if you have a boy. I have an Augustine and am obviously a little biased on this point . I also like Charlotte Louise.
    Mom to... Augustine Mark "Augie", India Marie "Indie", Theodore Odell "Teddy" and Philippa Lee "Pippa"

Quote Originally Posted by elo View Post
    I think Charlotte Augusta (my fav) is fine as long as you live outside the UK. Another possibility is to keep the Augusta for another child. You could use August, Augustus or Augustine if you have a boy. I have an Augustine and am obviously a little biased on this point . I also like Charlotte Louise.
    I really like Augusta for a first name... but barely getting my husband to consider it for a middle name at this point!! Lol... I love all of those suggestions... August names are so lovely/handsome! I was so excited to see Augusta as a great great (?) grandmother in my family tree!

I chose Charlotte Renee, for me that's a great combination that sounds very well and modern.