Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Harrisburg, PA

Smile Miss Phoebe has arrived!!

I'm thrilled to share that Phoebe Valentine was welcomed by our family on October 21st by scheduled c-section. She was 7lbs, 3oz and 20 inches long. She joins big brother, Ethan Thomas Sebastian (age 11), and big sister, Bianca Felicity (age 10). Phoebe's other sister, Ivy Electra (b/d 2012), is missed dearly, but I know she's excited about her little sister too. <3
    Jacqueline Renée

Mommy to Ethan Thomas Sebastian (3.12.02), Bianca Felicity (10.18.03), Phoebe Valentine (10.21.13),
    and our daughter in heaven, Ivy Electra (stillborn at 40 weeks on 3.13.12)

Congratulations on little Phoebe! All of your children have lovely names, and I'm sure Ivy is looking down and smiling.

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Lux (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)

Welcome Miss Phoebe!! Her name is so adorable! Iam sure Ivy is looking down & smile :-)

Best of luck :-)
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat

DeLand, FL
    Congratulations : ) I'm sure Ivy is looking down and smiling!
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Wow! Congrats to you and the family!

It's a real comfort and joy when a baby is born after a stillborn... I know from experience.

May Phoebe bring your entire family continued happiness!