Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Ava, Adaline, Elsie???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ava Grace

4 21.05%
  • Adaline Grace

6 31.58%
  • Elsie Grace

9 47.37%
  • Another suggestion (please comment below)

0 0%

Ava, Adaline, Elsie???

Hi everyone,

In the relentless search to find the perfect name for our baby girl (due in February), we've been back and forth between names.

Our goal - for her name to be feminine, simple, vintage and to go with the boy's name Oscar Reuben (this is a name we have picked for if we have a boy in the future).

So, which of these three girl's names do you like best?

Ava Grace
    Adaline Grace
    Elsie Grace

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
    Last edited by angiemif; October 23rd, 2013 at 05:40 AM.

I work in childcare and there are at least three Ava's in every class in my workplace on any given day it is a very pretty name but there are just so many of them, Oscar is familiar but not overly popular which is why I would go with either Elsie or Adaline though I personally prefer Adelaide or even just Ada which is why I would vote for Elsie (or Elsa nn Elsie)
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

I prefer Adalyn or Adalia to Adaline. Adalyn Grace nn Ada.
    Do you like Ellison? Ellison Grace nn Elsie.
    Agree with the first person who posted -- Ava is just too popular in my book. Especially with your other interesting choices.
    Gals: Juliette, Eloise, Susannah, Charlotte, Tessa, Rosalind, Genevieve, Hallie, Sylvie, Celine, Norah, Lena, Amabel, Caroline
    Guys: Nathaniel, Bennett, Theodore, Sullivan, Tobias, Phineas, Maxwell, Wesley, Weston, Leo, Holdon, Sawyer, Romeo, Lucian