Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Late announcement for our fourth baby girl!

I am proud to announce the birth of our fourth and last baby girl, Karis Noel Hansen! She was born September 6th at 8:34 am. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19 1/2 in long! Her big sisters, Isabell, Delilah and Piper are very proud of their new, special baby sister! We found out 10 days after her birth that she has Down Syndrome. She has had an EKG and her heart is perfect. Her thyroid is normal and she is a perfectly healthy baby girl! I am so proud to have her and so very blessed! I love being a mommy of four beautiful girls!!!:smile:

Congratulations! Welcome to little Karis!

Congrats to you and your family on the arrival of your fourth daughter, Karis Noel. Every child is a blessing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Karis Noel is a lovely name. Best wishes!

Congratulations! Lovely name. My friend recently had identical twin boys and found out at 1 day old that they BOTH have Down syndrome. A 1 in 1.4 million chance! She has a Facebook page for them : https://m.facebook.com/ollieandcameron. I know lots of parents of children with Down's Syndrome follow them on facebook and chat to each other there. So, if you are interested in chatting with other parents whose little ones have Down Sydrome I believe there's a good wee community out there Congrats again, her sisters must be over the moon!