Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A sibling for Eva & Ezra (Twins)

I would love some input and suggestions on baby names for the child we are expecting. We do not know what we are having yet. We currently have a set of Boy/Girl twins named Eva Victoria (girl) & Ezra Gabriel (boy), and are looking for something that goes well with these names. Our last name is Hinson. Thanks for any help in advance! Here are our lists, separated by first & middle names. I would love to hear what combos you guys can suggest. We have had both a twin and triplet pregnancy in our past, so there is a very good chance we may be having multiples again. So, I would love some suggestions on twin and/or triplet girl name combos as well.

First Names:
    Axel
    Archer
    Addison
    Avery
    Elias
    Everett
    Emerson

Middle Names:
    Courtland
    Gage
    Rowan
    Jude
    Riley
    Jonah
    Nathaniel
    Roland
    Morgan

to me Eva Victoria, Ezra gabriel and Elias Jude sounds like perfection together!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Avery and Everett are both too close to Eva for my taste. If you want to stick with another E, I agree that Elias is the best. Elias Jude is brilliant.

I also love the name Archer, though it doesn't have the same history as Ezra. Archer Nathaniel is handsome.

I personally would name twin boys Archer Nathaniel and Everett Jude, but of course that would leave you with 3 E's and a lone A...

Ezra Gabriel is to die for by the way.

I would avoid a third E name if you plan to have more children. Two's a coincidence but three's a pattern. I actually really love Axel with Eva and Ezra. V, Z, and X are such cool, fun letters. Axel is a form of the Biblical Absalom, so both Ezra and Axel are energetic and modern despite having ancient roots. I really like Axel Jude.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

I'd avoid another E name but I would use another Biblical name. Jude (or Judah) would both be really handsome choices as a first name. If you want another E name than Elias is great but it feels like a really tight theme - Old Testament names beginning with the letter "E".
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline