Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    These are all fabulous combos. May I ask why they are not usable? It's a shame.
    Thank you! Sadly, they have been nixed by my Fiancé. Everett because he knew a child named Rhett. Beatrice because his sister named a dolphin Beatrice on a vacation in his childhood. Gustav, because of the nn Gus. He had a horse named Gus as a kid. Louisa he just doesn't like? Oy I may be able to convince him as a middle though when the time comes.
    Love Wilder and Paisley! Both are on my list actually. Very cute and usable but not weird I think

Paisley and Delilah.
    Paisley- My mom sews so she banned me from naming a child after fabric (the fabric is named after a town in Scotland but it is irrelevant as most people will associate it with the cloth), not just fabric but horrible -her words- fabric.
    Delilah- I come from a conservative Catholic family, and though all of us are not practicing my family will never let me do that to a child.

I also like Bentley but the car association is a bit much for me

OOH! I have so many guilty pleasure names.

Girl Guilty Pleasure Names

Genevieve - DH vetoed
    Isolde - DH's brother's name is Tristan, so that doesn't work well.
    Adele - DH vetoed
    Evangeline - DH vetoed
    Francesca - it sounds funny with our last name
    Merida - DH vetoed

Boy Guilty Pleasure Names

Conan - Ugh, Conan the Barbarian, my Mother and my husband couldn't get over that association. But I love, love, love the meaning and the sound is just so strong.
    Dante - Sounds weird with our last name.
    Orlando - See Dante
    Hector - See Dante
    Leonardo - See Dante
    Amadeus - Love it, I think it might be a little too long for a first name though, perhaps a good middle?
    Maximus - Okay, my husband actually really likes this one, I just don't know if I can do it. I like Max, but not sure if I can deal with the entire Maximus.
    Rowdy - I have always loved this name, I would never actually use it, I just like it.

Saw it as a suggestion on a diff thread: Wendy and Alice. Maybe I'd throw in Jack too.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelygenevieve View Post
    Thank you! Sadly, they have been nixed by my Fiancé. Everett because he knew a child named Rhett. Beatrice because his sister named a dolphin Beatrice on a vacation in his childhood. Gustav, because of the nn Gus. He had a horse named Gus as a kid. Louisa he just doesn't like? Oy I may be able to convince him as a middle though when the time comes.
    Love Wilder and Paisley! Both are on my list actually. Very cute and usable but not weird I think
    That was how my ex-husband was. Maybe you will able to keep gently pleading and he will give in.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Crispin Everett Gray
    George Emory Tobias
    Teddy ? August
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Tilly Annabel Vesper
    Eloise ? Sunday/Maple
    Nora Vivienne Azure