Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    These are all fabulous combos. May I ask why they are not usable? It's a shame.
    Thank you! Sadly, they have been nixed by my Fiancé. Everett because he knew a child named Rhett. Beatrice because his sister named a dolphin Beatrice on a vacation in his childhood. Gustav, because of the nn Gus. He had a horse named Gus as a kid. Louisa he just doesn't like? Oy I may be able to convince him as a middle though when the time comes.
    Love Wilder and Paisley! Both are on my list actually. Very cute and usable but not weird I think

Paisley and Delilah.
    Paisley- My mom sews so she banned me from naming a child after fabric (the fabric is named after a town in Scotland but it is irrelevant as most people will associate it with the cloth), not just fabric but horrible -her words- fabric.
    Delilah- I come from a conservative Catholic family, and though all of us are not practicing my family will never let me do that to a child.

I also like Bentley but the car association is a bit much for me

OOH! I have so many guilty pleasure names.

Girl Guilty Pleasure Names

Genevieve - DH vetoed
    Isolde - DH's brother's name is Tristan, so that doesn't work well.
    Adele - DH vetoed
    Evangeline - DH vetoed
    Francesca - it sounds funny with our last name
    Merida - DH vetoed

Boy Guilty Pleasure Names

Conan - Ugh, Conan the Barbarian, my Mother and my husband couldn't get over that association. But I love, love, love the meaning and the sound is just so strong.
    Dante - Sounds weird with our last name.
    Orlando - See Dante
    Hector - See Dante
    Leonardo - See Dante
    Amadeus - Love it, I think it might be a little too long for a first name though, perhaps a good middle?
    Maximus - Okay, my husband actually really likes this one, I just don't know if I can do it. I like Max, but not sure if I can deal with the entire Maximus.
    Rowdy - I have always loved this name, I would never actually use it, I just like it.

Saw it as a suggestion on a diff thread: Wendy and Alice. Maybe I'd throw in Jack too.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelygenevieve View Post
    Thank you! Sadly, they have been nixed by my Fiancé. Everett because he knew a child named Rhett. Beatrice because his sister named a dolphin Beatrice on a vacation in his childhood. Gustav, because of the nn Gus. He had a horse named Gus as a kid. Louisa he just doesn't like? Oy I may be able to convince him as a middle though when the time comes.
    Love Wilder and Paisley! Both are on my list actually. Very cute and usable but not weird I think
    That was how my ex-husband was. Maybe you will able to keep gently pleading and he will give in.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son