Names Searched Right Now:

Amabella DelVecchio

So Pauly D from Jersey shore had a love child and TMZ just announced the name as Amabella.

I've never watched a full episode of Jersey Shore (I follow TMZ on fb and twitter though) but I am intrigued by the name Amabella.
    It is a French name meaning "Lovable" and at first I thought this was maybe a variation of Annabella but a couple websites online has it as a legitimate name.
    It is a unique take on the whole -bella craze so I thought it deserved it's own thread.

I prefer the French Amabel. I don't like Amabella with the last name as they have repetitive "el" sounds.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

You're right, the 'el's are close together in the names, but I still like it.

I had no idea Mabel was a diminutive of Amabel... I much prefer Amabella
    Last edited by giinkies; October 23rd, 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Well, when I saw the name in a site, at first I thought it was Annabella. But I really love that name. I think it is beautiful & refreshing.I was happily surprised from Paul D.

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Well, when I saw the name in a site, at first I thought it was Annabella. But I really love that name. I think it is beautiful & refreshing.I was happily surprised from Paul D.
    I actually think Amabella Delveccio is better than Amabel Delveccio. Bel part is further away in Bella Delveccio than Bel Del-.
    Last edited by sorceress; October 23rd, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names