Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Talking What will you name your kids if...?

1) Choose how many kids you would like. Now within that amount pick random numbers from 1-0.
    e.g. I want 3 kids, and I’ll pick the numbers; 2, 3, 9.

2) Now follow the guidelines to name your future kids in accordance to the numbers you have picked.

#1: Adopted boy – First name is a popular boys name and change the first letter (For example; Daniel -> Zaniel.) Middle name starts with the original names first letter. (e.g. Zaniel Dayne.)

#2: Boy - First name ends with -IE. Middle name is one more syllable than the first name and begins with the same letter as your favourite colour.

#3: Boy- First name ends with the first letter of the month you were born in. Middle name has the same number of syllables as the month you were born in.

#4: Girl- First name starts with either: O, Z, or F. Middle name is your mother's name with a twist. (ex. Melissa --> Marissa)

#5: Boy/Girl Twins- Their initials are opposite. (ex. AB; BA) The boy's first and middle name must have 4 syllables combined, and the girl's first and middle name must have 5 syllables combined.

#6: Girl- First name starts with the same letter that your name starts with. (ex. My name is Georgia, so I would name her Gwen,) Middle name starts with the same letter that your last name starts with. (ex. My last name is Steele, so I would make her middle name Stacey.

#7: Boy- First name starts with the last letter of one of your granddad's name and ends with the first letter of your granddad’s name. (ex. My granddad’s name is Harold, so I would name him Dash) Middle name has to have an O in it.

#8: Twin boys- Both first names begin with the same letter (ex. Leo & Logan) and the middle names have similar meanings (ex. Aaron & Ethan; both mean Strong.)

#9: Girl- First name has either an X or a Z in it, but not at the beginning of the name. Middle name has the same number of syllables as your middle name, and starts with the same letter as the second letter of your middle name).

#10: Boy- First name is similar to the last name of one of your friends. (ex. My friend's last name is Manson, so I would name him Mason) Middle name starts with the same letter as your favourite ice cream flavour. If you don't like ice cream, then it starts with L.

Now Name all your kids! Add nicknames and pics if you like or whatever you want!
    Hope You Have Fun!

I want 4 kids, and I’ll pick the numbers; 2,5,6,8.

DS: Colbie Greyson

DS/DD: Logan Phoenix, Peyton Lorena

DD: Darcy Scarlett

DS/DS: Zeke Asher & Zane Felix
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I want 4 kids, and I’ll pick the numbers; 2,5,6,8.

DS: Colbie Greyson

DS/DD: Logan Phoenix, Peyton Lorena

DD: Darcy Scarlett

DS/DS: Zeke Asher & Zane Felix
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

~Cara

Alice, Amélie, Audrey, Cosima, Eleanor, Isadora, Lucie, Lydia, Ophelia, Rose, Scarlett, Stella
    Alistair, Arthur, Casper, Charles, Marius, Nicolas, Oscar, Perceval, Theodore, Victor, Vincent, Xavier

GPs: Aoife, Artemis, Arwen, Guinevere, Hecate, Iphigenia, Musichetta, Nyx, Olive, Philomena, Wendy, Xanthe, Zenobia / Cecil, Chester, Crispin, Hamish, Lucius, Lysander, Magnus, Seamus