Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Are these names boring? Or Classic?

We are having our 4th boy. I think boy names are hard to begin with, and coming up with a 4th name makes it super hard!! Our last name starts with a V, and it is long (3 separate words). No one knows how to spell it or pronounce it. Because of this, we have to stick with names that most know how to spell and pronounce. Other sibs are Nolan, Adam, and Luke. Here are some names we can both agree on:

Right now my top pick is John Oliver

We also like:

Paul
    Nicholas
    Vincent

Thoughts?

John isn't my style, but John Oliver sounds adorable together, I also love Vincent. I think all these names would fit nicely with your boys names, especially John Oliver. To me, these names aren't boring, I find them classic and very usable.
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

I think they are nice names! Paul and John are a bit boring, imo... but Vincent and Oliver are two of my favorites! I would prefer Vincent or Oliver as a first name and Paul or John in the middle.

John and Oliver are both nice names but together I immediately thought of John Oliver from the daily show. I don't know if you're from the states or not but it just kinda turned me off of it. I love love love the name Paul though! Or maybe Nicholas nn Nico to make it a little more lively.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

I actually have a soft spot for Paul. I think it's a lovely name with a lot of fantastic history and great namesakes.

John certainly isn't exciting, but I don't think anyone can say it's a bad name and Oliver does make it a bit more sparkly, he could always go by Oli or Oliver if he wanted to.

John Oliver and Paul Nicholas or John Oliver and Paul Vincent are great brothers!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin