Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    maybe also

Beverly
    Vivian
    Beatrice

Annabel Lee lives by the sea. Really, though. Annabel could work.

Also: Abigail, Henrietta, Inez, Louisa, Mariana, Samantha, Maida (now out of use, but there was an old children's series about a little girl named Maida -- one book was called "Maida's Little Island.")

@sodallas3: Guess what! We have a Jersey names blog coming up soon, including those seaside towns!

Cora, Cordelia, or Coral all have a nice beach, vintage feel.

Della, Delphine, Defina are some more options. I personally think Della is very under rated. It has all the spunk of a Bella, Ella or Stella, has all the vintage charm, but doesn't seem to be a favorite. I also like the nick name Delphi for Delphine or Delphina.

Zyphyrine- Sounds like a modern invention but was a French princess back in the 1700s.

I actually love Myrtle, with nn Millie.But now I will forever think of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter series.

Ronan is a mostly used as a boys name but I think could be unisex.

Cecily also has a nice a warm, coastal feel to it. I think more then Cecilia.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by linda View Post
    @sodallas3: Guess what! We have a Jersey names blog coming up soon, including those seaside towns!
    That's terrific, Linda! I am so looking forward to that, thanks for letting me know
    Thanks Berries! Great suggestions, feel free to keep them coming.
    'Jessie' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...

.... On the hunt for new girls name imagery.

Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mariella Avalon - Logan Michael - Elisabeth Jewel - Everett James