Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    maybe also

Beverly
    Vivian
    Beatrice

Annabel Lee lives by the sea. Really, though. Annabel could work.

Also: Abigail, Henrietta, Inez, Louisa, Mariana, Samantha, Maida (now out of use, but there was an old children's series about a little girl named Maida -- one book was called "Maida's Little Island.")

@sodallas3: Guess what! We have a Jersey names blog coming up soon, including those seaside towns!

Cora, Cordelia, or Coral all have a nice beach, vintage feel.

Della, Delphine, Defina are some more options. I personally think Della is very under rated. It has all the spunk of a Bella, Ella or Stella, has all the vintage charm, but doesn't seem to be a favorite. I also like the nick name Delphi for Delphine or Delphina.

Zyphyrine- Sounds like a modern invention but was a French princess back in the 1700s.

I actually love Myrtle, with nn Millie.But now I will forever think of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter series.

Ronan is a mostly used as a boys name but I think could be unisex.

Cecily also has a nice a warm, coastal feel to it. I think more then Cecilia.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by linda View Post
    @sodallas3: Guess what! We have a Jersey names blog coming up soon, including those seaside towns!
    That's terrific, Linda! I am so looking forward to that, thanks for letting me know
    Thanks Berries! Great suggestions, feel free to keep them coming.

Jessica Emily Faith
    German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Veronica - Hunter - Vivien - Logan