Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Still working on our lists... curse our last name :)

A while back, I thought I had it all worked out... but when I wrote out the favorites (including some of the names in my sig) with our surname, they just looked ridiculous. Way too long and elaborate. I love fanciful names, but I don't think our last name is elegant enough to carry them off!

I seem to have a thing for three syllable names though, especially for girls... so I've done my best to whittle them down and work out full combos.

Think of Weatherman as our last name (ours is also W and long).

Girls:

Rowena Claire (or Rowenna? - I want it pronounced Rowenna, with Winnie as possible nn, but I kind of prefer the Rowena spelling. Advice appreciated!)
    Amabel Jane
    Marian Lily

Guilty pleasure- Juniper Noemie

Boys:

Theodore James
    Cedric Emil
    Liam Kennelly

Guilty pleasure- Jude Peregrine

Which is your favorite from each list?
    Do you like the boy GP or girl GP better? Obviously we could not use both, since they are so similar.

If you could add one suggestion for each gender (FN + MN combo ideally), that would be wonderful! Thank you.
    Married to my best friend since 6-30-11 ♥ Mama to two herding dogs, a wooly rabbit & a purring machine

Current favorite combos for the women-to-be: Rowena Claire (Winnie) | Amabel Jane | Lilias Eve | Helene Iona (Lena)

And the little men: Theodore James (Teddy) | Cedric Muir | Jude Peregrine | Henry Alcott