Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brother for Ellis and Cora?

Don't know the sex yet (and can't decide on a girls name either, so please chime in with any suggestions! Will post one of these in the girls section too later, probably). Siblings are Ellis Mateo and Cora Luna. The only names we have on our list are Nolan and Reid. The middle name for a boy will either be Rafael or Joaquin (though we would prefer Rafael, we would use Joaquin if it fit better with the first name). We tend to like short-ish first names, as you can probably tell. What do you all think, any names that pop into your head? Thanks!

Miles or Milo. Milo Rafael has a certain feel to it. I think Milo would fit nicely with Ellis and Cora. Short sweet and to the point. (I personally love Miles a lot I can almost feel the hear the crisp voice the trumpet when I say it).

Keeping with the jazz feel Louis would also be a nice fit in with that sibling set. Louis Rafeal sounds both like a modern poet, and a possibly forgotten French king. Both sleek and modern, with roots in all that is old and dignified.

Finally Nico would a nice choice to. Ellis, Cora, and Nico all seem to have kind of a beach feel to them. Like they belong the wind swift dunes, starry nights and ocean's lullaby. Nico could also work for either a boy or a girl, though it does tend toward masculine.

Congratulations!

Sorry Double Post.
    Last edited by blackcatsmeow; October 22nd, 2013 at 12:15 AM.

Owen or Teague?
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle