Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    1. Potential nicknames Wynne or Indie. Too much of a stretch?

Definitely too much for me.

2. Does it sound beachy/ocean-y?

Yes.

3. Too "out there"? I normally don't worry about this, but all thre names are less than common.

I love Blythe, but the other two are way too much for me!

4. Flow okay?

I suppose, but Indigo is my number one 'ick' name - ie; It's one of the ones I hate hearing the most. sorry! Waverly Blythe isn't bad though.
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

1. Potential nicknames Wynne or Indie. Too much of a stretch?

Definitely too much for me.

2. Does it sound beachy/ocean-y?

Yes.

3. Too "out there"? I normally don't worry about this, but all thre names are less than common.

I love Blythe, but the other two are way too much for me!

4. Flow okay?

I suppose, but Indigo is my number one 'ick' name - ie; It's one of the ones I hate hearing the most. sorry! Waverly Blythe isn't bad though.
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Sorceress: thanks so much! I agree with the beachy thing, that's actually what I was going for. I appreciate the response.
    Haley: Haha, I know you and I have quite different styles, but thanks for the reply!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

It sounds sort of indecisive to me - it's a collection of names (lovely ones, but still) rather than a cohesive unit of a name. It can be hard to keep it together when using multiple middles.

Using Wynne/Win as a nickname for Waverly Indigo is cute, but i like Waverly Blythe better.

It sounds sort of indecisive to me - it's a collection of names (lovely ones, but still) rather than a cohesive unit of a name. It can be hard to keep it together when using multiple middles.

Using Wynne/Win as a nickname for Waverly Indigo is cute, but i like Waverly Blythe better.